- Unveiling your prettiness. These tools work as well as or better than conventional ones we've used in the past.
- Eloping to a less wasteful world. Buying high-quality beauty tools that last a lifetime means less waste in the end.
- Vowing to support eco-materials. Incorporating sustainable supplies such as recycled aluminum and packaging, these aesthetic assistants help you give good face while leaving less of a trace on the earth.
- Silence HP Graphite - superquiet hairdryer that uses about 2/3 the power of conventional versions, is made in USA, and includes a lifetime warranty ($139).
- Paris Presents EcoTools - five-makeup brush set with bamboo handles and nonanimal bristles that don't shed like some of their more expensive, noneco counterparts ($11).
- Boscia Rose Blotting Linens - leaf fiber removes sweat and oil from shiny faces (without messing your makeup) and blots lipstick, and 10% of your sale supports breast cancer research ($10).
- Tweezerman Go Green Tweezer - well-aligned, travel-size tweezers that come in recycled packaging; $1 of your purchase goes to planting trees ($10).
- 95 and Sunny Nail Files - these colored crystal glass nail files last forever, so you don't have to keep buying emery boards ($5-$10).